Come and find an audition partner ahead of the Paines Plough Open Auditions!
We are delighted to be hosting the Paines Plough Open Auditions on Wednesday 9th May.
They will be seeing 180 actors in London, with the 90 slots being filled randomly from the pool of applicants.
Sounds good? This is how to apply…
- Find yourself a partner – They are auditioning people in pairs. Make sure you only apply once as any duplicates (even if it’s with different partners) will be automatically excluded.
- Register by filling in their form by 10am on Friday 13 April. There’s no need to send in anything else in advance.
- If you are selected to audition, we’ll get in touch with you by Monday 16 Aprilwith an audition time – make sure you let us know if you can make it or not.
- If you’re not selected to audition this time, they will keep you on a waiting list and may offer you an audition if a slot becomes available.
- Once everything’s confirmed, please prepare a three-minute duologue from a play written in the last 15 years.
- On the day, all you need is your Spotlight or CV printout and your partner. Break a leg!
For more information on how to apply you can visit their website here.
Don't have an audition partner? Not to worry! The Actors Centre will be hosting an early evening drinks on Tuesday 10 April, where you can come along and meet other actors who are interested in auditioning. The event will be from 6pm-7pm, and you are welcome to drop by at any time, please just fill in your details below so we know to expect you. This event is open to members and non-members, we look forward to seeing you there!
If the above form is not working, you can sign up at this link: Paines Plough Networking Event
Please note: Signing up to, or attending, this event does not guarantee an audition space. This event is run by the Actors Centre, and there will not be any staff from Paines Plough in attendance.