Tuesday 6 October 2015 will see the eagerly anticipated return of the Actors Centre's Agentathon, and this year it’s bigger and better than ever!
Agentathon will give members a fantastic opportunity to spend 10 minutes, one-on-one, with some of the UK's leading agents. An extensive range of agents have generously donated their time and expertise to help you. This is your chance to get individual feedback and tailored advice about what you're doing right and where you can improve your opportunities.
So if you want to spend some quality time with agents go no further!
Agentathon is a charitable fundraiser for the Actors Centre to help improve facilities for actors. For a minimum donation of £20 per session for members and £30 for non-members, bookings will open at noon on Tuesday 29 September.
Please do not contact the agents directly, they have no control over bookings - all queries must come through the Actors Centre. Places are limited so be quick to book! Instructions on how to book are at the bottom of this page.
Members Click here to go to the bookings page.
Non-members please call reception to book on 020 7240 3940.
Who can you expect?
Carey Dodd Associates – represented by Samantha Dodd & Chris Carey
CBL Management – represented by Linda Edwards
Independent Talent – represented by Deborah Willey
Jane Lehrer Associates – represented by Jane Lehrer
KEW Personal Management – represented by Kate Winn
LA Management – represented by Lee-Ann Robathan
Louise Gubbay Associates – represented by Louise Gubbay
Marcus & McCrimmon – represented by Sam James
McLean-Williams Management – represented by Alexandra McLean-Williams
Middleweek Newton Talent Management – represented by Lucy Middleweek
Mrs Jordan Associates – represented by Guy Kean and Sean D Lynch
MSFT Management – represented by Lennie Varvarides
Shepperd-Fox – represented by Holly Beare
Suzann Wade Agency – represented by Suzann Wade
Williamson & Holmes – represented by Jackie Williamson
NB – these agents may be subject to change
HOW TO BOOK AGENTATHON
- To make it as fair as possible for everyone, you may only book one slot at a time
- Once you have selected an agent, we suggest completing payment as quickly as possible to ensure your reservation. Delaying this part of the process may result in a failed reservation and disappointment
- Please complete payment for each slot before attempting to book another
- Only receipt of an email from the Actors Centre will confirm a successful booking
Terms and Conditions:
- Appointment length is approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Appointments are subject to a minimum donation of £20/£30 each.
- Donations are non-refundable.
- Actors Centre credit cannot be used towards payment.
- You must be a current member to get a discounted rate.
- Appointments cannot be exchanged/transferred and cannot be refunded.
- You must arrive 10 minutes before your allotted time. Latecomers will not be admitted and no refund will be given.
Tuesday 6 October 2015 will see the eagerly anticipated return of the Actors Centre's Agentathon, and this year it’s bigger and better than ever!d will be given.
Back to articles