Thursday 6 October will see the eagerly anticipated return of the Actors Centre's vital fundraiser Agent-a-thon, and this year it’s bigger and better than ever!
Agent-a-thon gives our members a fantastic opportunity to spend 10 minutes, one-on-one, with some of the UK's leading Agents. This is your chance to get individual feedback and tailored advice about what you're doing right and where you can improve your opportunities.
So if you want some quality time with Agents then go no further.
Each session donation price is £20 and bookings are now open via the website only.
(Please see instructions on how to book as well as terms and conditions at the bottom of this page).
Bookings are now open for a week’s flash sale until the event itself next Thursday.
Click here to go to bookings page.
Who can you expect on the day?
10:00 – 13:00
A&J Management – represented by Jo McLintock
The Artists Partnership – represented by Kim Donovan
Shepperd-Fox – represented by Jenny Rhodes
Brown Simcocks Andrews – represented by Kelly Andrews
Rebecca Singer Management – represented by Rebecca Singer
Royce Management – represented by Amanda Fisher
The Markham Group – represented by John Markham
Cole Kitchenn – represented by Alex Segal
13:00 – 16:00
CBL Management – represented by Linda Edwards
Mrs Jordan Associates – represented by Guy Kean and Sean D Lynch
Williamson & Holmes – represented by Jackie Williamson
Byrons Management – represented by Emily Byron and Ross Hugill
Nelson Browne Management – represented by Mary Nelson
RKA Talent – represented by Adam Leonard-Burns
Wintersons – represented by Niki Winterson and Lawrence Panther-James
PMA London – represented by Linda Bradley and Chanel JP
NB – these agents are subject to change
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ
- Members must agree NOT to contact agents about this event prior to their Agent-a-thon appointment on the day.
- These sessions are for advice and guidance, and not auditions.
- Failure to do so will mean that your appointment will be cancelled and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- We trust that we can count on your cooperation with this in order to safeguard the continued opportunity that Agent-a-thon offers to members.
HOW TO BOOK AGENTATHON
- In the interest of fairness, you may only book one slot for each agent.
- Please complete payment for each slot before attempting to book another with a different agent.
- Please do not attempt to book multiple sessions in a single transaction as the most likely result will be failure to secure one or more of your desired sessions.
- Only a confirmation email from the Actors Centre will guarantee a successful booking.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Appointments cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- Sessions cannot be booked on behalf of another member.
- Appointment length is approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Sessions are bookable at a session donation price of £20 each.
- Donations are non-refundable.
- Actors Centre credit cannot be used towards payment.
- You must be a current member to take part.
- You must arrive 10 minutes before your allotted time. Latecomers will not be admitted and no refund will be given.
Thursday 6 October will see the eagerly anticipated return of the Actors Centre's vital fundraiser Agent-a-thon, and this year it’s bigger and better than ever!und will be given.
Back to articles