Our January - March 2020 Season is Here!
Featuring a variety of innovative workshops, comprising practitioner-based work; voice and movement techniques for stage and screen; as well as industry masterclasses, our January - March 2020 season truly features something for everyone.
You can browse our programme by clicking either the the Issuu link here or download a PDF copy here. The workshops are all live and ready to book online or over the phone.
48 Hour Sale
We are making a change to the way we offer our season discount to members, and will be holding a two day sale on 9th and 10th December. As we know it is not always possible to attend our members' events, we wanted to make sure all members could access the discount on our January - March season.
Members receive 20% discount on any workshops which are £40 or over.
How it works
There are two ways to access the discount:
Come into the Centre on Monday 9th or Tuesday 10th December and book in person with our reception team.
Complete an online booking form between 9.30am on Monday 9th and 5.30pm on Tuesday 10th December, and we will call you back to confirm your booking.
- The booking form will be sent to members at 8.00am on Monday 9th December, and members will be called back in order of when their form was submitted.
- Members must pay for the workshops when they are called to confirm their booking, or else their place will be released.
- If we cannot get through to a member, we will leave a voicemail. Members will then need to call back within the two day booking period to get the discount.
- Phone bookings will be processed between 9.30am - 5.30pm on the Monday 9th and Tuesday 10th December. Forms completed after 17.30 on Tuesday 10th December will not be processed.
- We will not accept any incoming phone bookings with the discount during these two days.
- The discount applies to member workshops only, and does not include Open Courses or Corporate workshops.
- If you have any access requirements in regards to this booking process, please contact our reception team.
Get ahead of the game!
The booking form goes live at 8.00am on Monday 9th December. If you already know what workshops you'd like to book, you can get ready by collecting the information in advance.
Information required for each workshop on our form:
Name of workshop
Date of workshop
Product code (available on brochure)
Not on our mailing list?
If you are a member of the Actors Centre, but don't recieve our weekly newsletters, you can sign up here:
Back to articles