The Actors Centre is a membership organisation providing continuing professional development for actors throughout their careers.
Our main membership types are designed for actors in the UK, however we realise there is a demand from international actors residing outside the UK who want to access our professional programme on a short-term basis.
Our International Actors Fee is designed to give (non-UK resident) internatiomal actors short term access (1 month) to the Actors Centre professional development programme of workshops/courses.
Fee: £40.00 (GBP)
Duration: 1 month from the date of payment.
Eligibility Criteria: International Actors wishing to take advantage of the International Actors Fee must have a high enough level of spoken, conversational and written English, and must also meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Completion of a Drama UK (formerly NCDT) accredited 2 or 3 year course in ACTING
- OR equivalent and comparable international training - see our accepted international schools list (PDF or Word)
- If you have no professional acting credits this is only valid up to 2 years after graduation.
- Spotlight Membership.
- Must be active on the date of joining the Actors Centre.
- Equity Membership or international FIA equivalent
- Must be valid on the date of joining the Actors Centre.
- Four evidential and verifiable professional acting credits.
- All professional level TV, FILM, RADIO and THEATRE credits are valid.
- Credits not valid are: commercials, stills photography, rehearsed readings, workshops, events, educational events, presenting, music videos, promotional events, walk-on’s, supporting artists, student films, uncredited short films, choral, singing and dance only credits.
To apply you must fill in the International Actors Fee application form (Word or PDF), attach any relevant supporting material including a digital copy of your headshot and your Acting CV/Résumé and email to:
It can take up to 10 working days to process new applications. Applicants will be granted Standard or Premium access to the Actors Centre professional development programme dependent on the criteria they meet and the extent of their professional experience.
NOTE: The International Actors Fee is designed for a short-term visit to the UK. If you foresee that you might return to the Actors Centre more than once within a 12 month period, we suggest you apply for Standard or Premium 12 month membership, as this will be more cost effective.
Usual Actors Centre Membership terms and conditions apply throughout International Actors Fee period. Click here for terms and conditions