As well as our Actor Membership, we have other membership types available for those working in the industry.
Associate Membership [£40 per 12 months]
For writers, producers, directors and other industry related professionals wishing to enjoy all the benefits of being a member plus the chance to access the Tristan Bates Theatre and our professional development programme as an observer.
General observation bookings can be made from our programme where a workshop has an Associate Member tag (see programme). To observe workshops that do not have an Associate Member tag when listed in the programme please contact the Membership Department for availability/price details.
We accept applications for Associate Membership from members of Equity or affiliated unions (e.g. Equity, BECTU, CDG, WGGB, Directors Guild) or from anyone working in the industry who has been nominated by a member or a workshop leader, or whose CV is evident of their career.
What will my Associate Membership include?
- Access to observe our excellent seasonal programme of workshops and masterclasses.
- (NOTE: A percentage of workshops are not suitable for observation )
- Full access to the Green Room and Bar with the right to sign in up to 4 guests at any one time.
- Access to our Actors Centre Membership Perks Scheme - For more details CLICK HERE (Terms & Conditions Apply)
- Full access to in-house room and theatre hire discounts as per Actors Centre Membership Perks Scheme.
- Concession rate tickets to Tristan Bates Theatre productions.
- The opportunity to apply for a subsidised week long hire of the Tristan Bates Theatre to present a production, with one week per season reserved exclusively for AC members.
- 50% discount on day time hires of the Tristan Bates Theatre, for readings, showcases etc. – CLICK HERE to see more information about the Tristan Bates Theatre and offers for AC members.
- Invitation to the Seasonal Programme Launch event. (Limited RSVP on a first come first served basis)
- (The card is used to obtain some of the Actors Centre Membership Perks Scheme offers)
- Membership Card
- The chance to network with our members and associated professionals at our hub in the heart of the West End.
- Regular news bulletins and member events throughout the year.
- Representation on the Actors Centre Members Committee.
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Renewing your membership couldn't be easier. Drop into reception or call our Membership Department on: 020 3841 6609
For details of current membership fees please click here.
Renew your Actors Centre membership before your expiry date and get extra benefits. Renew your membership early and you'll receive £10 workshop credit! Plus, if you let reception know that you want audtomatic renewals each year, you'll get your membership at a discounted price of £60!
Membership renewal is not automatic where there are questions over behaviour and standards of professionalism that are not compatible with the Centre’s code of conduct. If you have questions regarding recent changes to membership structure, please get in touch and we'll be happy to talk them through with you.