Our Actor Membership is for actors working within the industry, whether they are emerging, graduate, returning or working professional actors.
There is a one off joining fee of £10 to become a member, this applies to any length of membership over one month.
- 1 month: £30
- 6 months: £50
- 12 months: £75
To become an Actor Member, you must have one of the following criteria:
- Spotlight Membership, which must be active on the date of joining The Actors Centre (Must be a Spotlight Actors Membership, young persons, graduate, actor membership all accepted)
- Equity Membership, which must be valid on the date of joining The Actors Centre
- Completion of a 2 or 3 year Drama UK (formerly NCDT) accredited or other Actors Centre-approved courses in professional ACTING. You can see a copy of the approved list below*:
Approved International Schools List
Approved UK Courses List
- Four evidential and verifiable professional acting credits.
(All professional level TV, FILM, RADIO and THEATRE credits are valid (inclusive of fringe). Credits not valid are: commercials, stills photography, rehearsed readings, workshops, events, educational events, presenting, music videos, promotional events, walk-on’s, supporting artists, student films, uncredited TV/shorts/films (non-IMDb), choral, singing and dance only)
* If you have completed a 2 or 3 year drama course, or postgraduate course, and it does not appear on the approved list above, please apply with the name of the course and school, and we will assess on an individual basis. It may take longer to process your application.
If you do not meet the criteria to become an Actor Member, we invite you to join as an Industry Member. Industry Members have access to a large number of workshops and masterclasses, including introductory acting courses.
Please read our full terms and conditions here before applying.